Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is Running At A Low Bmi Dangerous

Statistical study humanities mad traffic in Rome on April 18 year one thousand. No Interview 4

Legend: Interviewer: I - Crazy: P



The text of the interview: Hello sir.
P: Good morning, how are you?
I: I'm fine. You see the little blue, you feel good?
P: Never been better.
I: You are one of the fifteen crazy traffic in Rome on April 18th of the year one thousand, missing data for April 19th of the year one thousand?
P: Mad for traffic I like you, are we crazy traffic in Rome that day.
I: Finally someone admits it.
P: How?
I: Nothing, I was talking to myself. Tell me what happened. Do you remember? It 'sure you're okay? Physically, he looks to be fit, but it seems a little 'blue appearance.
P: Do not worry, I'm fine.
I: Except for the fact that it is slightly crazy, no?
P: It 's true, I was forgetting. I went crazy traffic in Rome. When? Me refresh your memory.
I: April 18 The year one thousand.
P: Yes, yes, that very day. Well, look, I like you. So far, none of us have never given interviews about it, but I will make an exception for you and tell you how it went.
I: Well . I'm all ears.
P: We were on the Via Salaria, still under the overpass of the freeway, stuck in traffic for six in the afternoon.
I: A abomination.
P: Well said, abominable. In short, we were standing still, and we looked around for a way out.
I: You were whom?
P, I and the other fourteen, each in his car, almost everyone went crazy.
I: And then?
P: We are mad.
I: Well .
P: Yes, well. It 'was amazing. We hung out all fifteen at once by car and we left, leaving them under the gaze of other motorists.
I: And you have done.
P: We came here.
I: So the fifteen crazy traffic in Rome that eighteen April, went mad together, my dear friends.
P: But who is this?
I: With no one talking to myself. We were saying, then, you're here at Villa Ada, since then?
P: It's called another way, but yes, we live here.
I: How do you live?
P: Here is all what we need, the fruits of the earth, alberocasa, the tree of souls.
I: The tree?
P: Tree of souls.
I: Aaahh! What was that?
P: What?
I: The one thing that flew over his head.
P: No, my friend who trains Sturkzin the banshee.
I: What?
P: Sturkzin who trains on the banshee, a ikran.
I: It is now more clear. What the hell was that thing flying?
P: A banshee, an animal quite common here.
I: A Villa Ada?
P: No, on Pandora.
I: What is it?
P: One of the three moons of the planet Polyphemus, the moon on which you are now called Pandora.
I: But if we are in front of the lake to Villa Ada.
P: The Great Mother Eywa will forgive you for what you say. And, anyway, even the lake is part of the Villa Ada Eywa all that, the great Mother, including itself.
I: Of course you're crazy bad, that on April 18. And on a big man more than two feet like you madness is not a good thing.
P: I'm ten feet tall and forty.
I: Aaaahhh! Who are they? All blue and all three meters high.
P: The other crazy, we Nav'i now. That day we converted to naturalism, and we have assumed a new aspect, thanks to Eywa the
... I: The great mother, I understand. But you are, avatar?
P: Ah, ah. You people call us like this? Avatar. Ah, ah, ah.
I: Yes, it is fun. What a strange world, right?
P: Is not it strange the world are humans to be strange.
I: right, humans are strange. Well, I would have to do some things, then I transcribe the interview posted on the blog. If you do not mind, I'd go. If I follow the path gate arrival on Via Salaria, right?
P: No, go to the mountains of the floating of Pandora. Via Salaria and beyond. Beware that this time there is a lot of traffic.
I: Already, the mountains floating. Well, thanks so much of the interview was very interesting.
P: Come back whenever you want.
I: Contac. Goodbye.

Unbelievable, dear readers, the fifteen are gone crazy Villa Ada and are now offline.
This story interviews with crazy traffic is starting to become dangerous, but the scientific quality of my work begins to bear fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment