Blog »Blog Archive» And now ... "All power to women!" Andrez
Andrez Blog »Blog Archive» And now ... "All power to women!"
Along the echo of the great events of yesterday, and the great mobilization of women, there's also immediate, early cries of those who think the fight to oppose the sexism of feminism.
All power to women.
E 'is the message that Lidia Ravera launches today in the pages of Fact, the synthesis that draws from the mobilization of women yesterday.
I think that will make history this February 13, the day of recaptured (all) women's dignity. But I do not surely be appreciated that the picture painted of the events Ravera:
I was in the Piazza del Popolo in Rome. The women were ... The majority of women smiled menacingly. The sad smile of men. Those who were there, unmark the jokes regime.
why should it sad these men smiling? And why should unmark them jokes from the nano?
0 comments:
Post a Comment