Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wedding Ceremony Wording, Non Religious

Andrez Blog »Blog Archive» De Magistris in Naples

Andrez Blog »Blog Archive» De Magistris in Naples
While Vendola is still thinking how to move to Naples, where that support the proposal of the Democratic Party or De Magistris, Mastella has no doubts, and desperate for the situation falls De Magistris in the field and proposes itself.
"If the election for mayor of Naples won the Luigi De Magistris is the end."
Clemente Mastella, said today at the microphones of Radio 2 program "A Day of Sheep."
you think can be won MEP IDV? "I believe and I hope not. However, if this were to happen would be the end. "
Here, as Mastella, I have a feeling that if De Magistris had to do it would be their end. And I repeat Mastella heartened me greatly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment