Category statistical studies humanities - Untitled
In Rome there is traffic and I think this statement is irrefutable.
What is less known, if not to those who, like me, a close examination of the phenomena - the term is appropriate when you will understand that I will explain what I'm talking about - what is less known, I said, is that Rome lose his mind fifty-two people a day due to exposure to traffic. Every day, not one more not one less, fifty people go crazy because of the traffic.
Well, as I said, I am a student of these phenomena and not to disprove what I have undertaken a statistical study and humanistic set on them, interviewing them.
Aware of the almost impossible to interview them all - considering that there is traffic in Rome for several years, the total number of these fools is quite high - I decided to interview only those crazy 18 April of the year one thousand. Were fifty-two, but ten have failed us, so I was forty-two. Fifteen have lost track of them and they managed to spot and probably to life in the woods. Twenty-seven phenomena remain objects of study. A nice number, in any event. We will see what will come.
will take with me a tape recorder and then the interview will adapt a little bit trying to leave unchanged its climate and the significance of things said and transcribed as faithfully as possible and justify variations from the real dialogue had with them, poor fools.
will shortly publish the first interviews.
0 comments:
Post a Comment