Statistical study humanities mad traffic in Rome on April 18 year one thousand. No Interview 3
Legend: Interviewer: I - Crazy: P
The text of the interview: Are you crazy?
P: No. I
: When you crazy?
P: And you?
I: E'impazzito driving in traffic?
P: I have never driven, I did not even licensed.
I: Can you tell us what he thought at the beginning, when you crazy?
P: I thought that to be mad, the traffic must have reached a level of exhaustion unbearable. I think the madness, the traffic has been an escape route.
I: She is' mad to escape from reality?
P: Not me, traffic is crazy to get away from himself. Feeling lost in a traffic jam has preferred to go crazy.
I: Do you realize what it says?
P: Yes, perfectly. And she realizes that he did two hours of traffic to get over here to do this interview?
I: Can you describe your family?
P: I have no intention.
I: He wants to talk about his childhood?
P: No.
I: Do you know why she is considered mad?
P: I have never been considered crazy.
I: Do you have any statement to do about it.
P: No. I
: It was very useful this interview.
P: I agreed to give it to me the same money.
I: E ' market her?
P: The interview is over. No more questions, I must pay.
I: Of course she looks pretty crazy as attentive to practical matters.
P: I told you that I'm not crazy.
After this experience I decided that, in exchange for interviews, I promise you no more money to the crazy traffic in Rome on April 18 year one thousand. If you ask me, I mean the money, well then classify them in my scientific tasks as dead, so I do not think anyone will ever bother to check if it is true.
0 comments:
Post a Comment